Today I took new pictures of the new summer products for the store and uploaded them to edit. I also helped in the store and started writing a new press release for all the new products that are being introduced. I also helped the company continue to branch out its recognition by contacting some schools in the areas and letting them know about the candy store and all the info about it. It was interesting to learn how many schools are interested in allergen free companies now that more and more children have food allergies. This picture in the blog was some fresh all natural gluten free marshmallows and they were delicious. I learned how they are made and what all goes into making the candy without the other ingredients and it is complicated. I think I learned today that this candy is more expensive but the true quality is what makes the few more dollars worth it and I have grown a positive attitude working for a company that contributed in such a positive way.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
July 1,2010
Today I took new pictures of the new summer products for the store and uploaded them to edit. I also helped in the store and started writing a new press release for all the new products that are being introduced. I also helped the company continue to branch out its recognition by contacting some schools in the areas and letting them know about the candy store and all the info about it. It was interesting to learn how many schools are interested in allergen free companies now that more and more children have food allergies. This picture in the blog was some fresh all natural gluten free marshmallows and they were delicious. I learned how they are made and what all goes into making the candy without the other ingredients and it is complicated. I think I learned today that this candy is more expensive but the true quality is what makes the few more dollars worth it and I have grown a positive attitude working for a company that contributed in such a positive way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment