Today I came in and had to edit some of the photos for the web page that needed to be cropped more. I also contacted some of the businesses that buys from the company wholesale and let them know about the web site. I worked on the web site some: getting the flow of the web site looking uniform and also editing the HTMLs and also working on the marketing aspects to the web site. I also looked at some other candy web sites to try and learn some things about developing a web site with a cart. It was pretty interesting to learn about web sites and really hard to talk with certain companies as I have not learned but a small amount about the candy world. It was a pretty good day though as I learned allot of things about online based business. The picture in this blog is one that I took of the caramels in the candy store.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
July 6,2010
Today I came in and had to edit some of the photos for the web page that needed to be cropped more. I also contacted some of the businesses that buys from the company wholesale and let them know about the web site. I worked on the web site some: getting the flow of the web site looking uniform and also editing the HTMLs and also working on the marketing aspects to the web site. I also looked at some other candy web sites to try and learn some things about developing a web site with a cart. It was pretty interesting to learn about web sites and really hard to talk with certain companies as I have not learned but a small amount about the candy world. It was a pretty good day though as I learned allot of things about online based business. The picture in this blog is one that I took of the caramels in the candy store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment