Today was a very busy day At the Candy Store. We went over the new products for the year and I started typing out a media fact sheet for the different items for the year, target audiences, and what ideas and outposts should there be the reach the personal persona for each product. I also was able to try some one the new products as I have posted pictures of them to this blog. I will create a press release for these two new products, the chocolate covered oranges and the multicolored lollypops that will be featured in July. After doing all this I will come up with the actual marketing products to reach the target audience and then hopefully calculate the evaluations to see how the campaign and advertising went.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
July 7, 2010
Today was a very busy day At the Candy Store. We went over the new products for the year and I started typing out a media fact sheet for the different items for the year, target audiences, and what ideas and outposts should there be the reach the personal persona for each product. I also was able to try some one the new products as I have posted pictures of them to this blog. I will create a press release for these two new products, the chocolate covered oranges and the multicolored lollypops that will be featured in July. After doing all this I will come up with the actual marketing products to reach the target audience and then hopefully calculate the evaluations to see how the campaign and advertising went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment